Multi-award-winning content creator Mihlali Ndamase left fans worried after she opened up about her food poisoning scare on Twitter.
The YouTuber did not get into many details. However, she told her fans that she was not okay, ” I know it’s food poisoning, I’m weak,” she tweeted.
Fans have since taken to the comments section to wish Mihlali a speedy recovery. @PeachesUnleashed said food poisoning is dangerous, “Please don’t take it lightly, with food poisoning you can die. My colleague’s sister-in-law died due to food poisoning after coming back from a girls’ weekend away with friends.”
I’m so sorry I hope you get well love 🥺❤️
— Naledi M (@NalediMOfficial) September 29, 2021